I'm short-listing some categories that need to be used since we have too many categories and many even mean the same.
First with the same meaning ones:
- Category:Grownups shouldn't be used, instead Category:Adults.
- Category:Kids and Category:Children,well its not good to have two different categories meaning totally same, well I don't know which one to exactly use, since Kids is more used in Wimpy Kid but Children is more
- Category:Senior Citizens should be used instead of Category:Old Characters as it sounds better.
- Category:Coaches should not be used and instead only Category:Teachers since there are a very few articles that will come there.
- Category:Manny's Imaginary Friends should be removed and Category:Imaginary Characters should be used.
- Category:Movies should be used instead of Category:Films as the movies is a more used term.
- Category:Dogs should likely be merged with Category:Animals as there are very few dogs in the series shown.
- Category:Westmore Middle School shouldn't be used for students, only Category:Middle School Students should be used.
Well there are more but these are some common examples.
Categories must be disqualified if there are too less articles in it.Plus categories shouldn't have the word "People" in it since People is used for real-life persons.Plus category have to be more sensical.
Well don't go back using categories like Category:Jerks or any other which are more like judgements of people on the characters and Category:Antagonists should be used.The "Characters who appeared in" categories should only be used if the character has made a physical appearance if only mentioned then he/she wouldn't qualify.