- "Ze Cheese Touch? Vat is it? Vat does it mean, ze Cheese Touch??!!"
- Dieter asking curiously after he lost translation and without knowing he was given the cheese touch.
Dieter Muller is a character from the film adoption of Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
He is played by Severin Korfer.
He is a German exchange student who got the Cheese Touch in April but he became lost in translation until in June when he and his parents went back to Dusseldorf, Germany and took the Cheese Touch with him.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (film) (First and only appearance)
- He speaks German, so on the TV airing, theatrical release and DVD release, there are subtitles that translate what he said.
- He is the movie counterpart of Abe Hall.
- In the German dub, he is French.