The ultimate resource for Jeff Kinney's Books and the Movies they have inspired!
What's the best part of our community? There isn't one because there are so many good things! Help:Editing
Our database contains 1,854 articles 7,903 images and 162,458 edits
Overview · Searching · Editing · Help · Templates · Categories · Admins · Test Page
If you don't want to create pages, then you could edit existing pages.173
days until the 16th books release!
Did you Know?
- Jeff Kinney was originally going to make a comic series called "Igdoof".
- Jeff Kinney originally made Diary of a Wimpy Kid for adult readers, but after a publisher saw it Jeff Kinney changed the cover.
- Zachary Gordon's birthday wish was to get the part of Greg Heffley for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film.
- Jeff Kinney made a cameo during the Church Scene in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules film and a cameo in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul Film during the Player Expo. He also made appearances in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Film as Holly's father.
- Though the 3rd movie is named after the fourth book of the book series, it was based on both the third and fourth books, The Last Straw and Dog Days, respectively.
- During the making of the Dog Days Film, Robert Capron had a shaved head after being on the set of The Three Stooges, so a special wig was made for his part as Rowley.
- The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Film is the last live-action film made with the original movie/film cast.
- More then 200 million copies of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid (series) books have been sold worldwide in 56 editions and 56 languages.
- Do not vandalize/remove content/or spam pages.
- When you go on chat, do not use offensive language or do any activities like that, or you shall be banned from chat or even blocked on the wiki from everywhere.
- Do not bully people because of their age as anyone is allowed on this wiki.
- Do not create fan made content (except for on blog posts or memes that are somewhat related to DOAWK in the post section Fun and Games)
- Do not discuss fannon stories, go visit our friends over at r/loded diper to discuss that.
- Do not use any offensive language on the comment section or even harass users there.
- Do not vandalize other user's page.
- Do not harass or make fun of other users, this will lead to warnings and blocks.
- Do not spam in the comment section.
- Keep it safe on this wiki, if you don't keep it safe you will be punished for it.
- Only Diary of a wimpy kid related content.
- These aren't all, more can be found at Category:Policy (currently under-construction).
Wimpy Kid Books
From May 10th to 13th, I will be in Boston, Massachusetts with my dad mainly to attend an event in the nearby town of Cambridge for part of a day. I will also spend a lot of time in Boston, exploring the area as I have never been to Boston or the state of Massachusetts before.
During the trip, I am not sure which day during it exaclty, I will also be visiting the town of Plainville, the town in wh…
The 10th anniversary of the first printed Diary of a Wimpy Kid book was on April 1st, because the first printed book was released on April 1st, 2017.
Also, the month of April is Wimpy Kid month.
All month long we'll be celebrating Wimyp Kid month, and all year long we'll be celebrating the 10th Anniversary. There might be some special events, contests, polls, etc. in celebration of Wimpy Kid month …
The Wiki has a new content moderator Per Ankh ! He assists a user called Kopakamata in maintaining the Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy wiki. He has also assisted the MSPA wiki in cracking down on their constant vandalism problem, earning a promotion to Rollback in the process. Other wikis he has helped maintain include Code Lyoko, where he is a fairly popular Admin, the Warehouse 13 main and Artifact…
Within the last hour as of typing this, I changed the navigation bar a small bit. I made an adaptions section/dropdown, because I couldn't fit in a section exclusively for the Musical and for the Movies as a navigation header. I could only fit in the Movies section which had been there for a while, so I had to make an adaptions section, and fit the movies section/dropdown and the musical in that …
Official Trailer of Diary of a Wimpy Kid (film)
Meckley Mingo is one of the Mingo kids, as well as being the leader. He is a minor antagonist in the 8th book, Hard Luck and the 13th book, The Meltdown. At the end of Hard Luck, He's shown chasing Greg Heffley and Rowley Jefferson
He also makes an appearance at the climax of The Meltdown. Meckley is mentioned when Greg talks about the Mingo Kids and how Meckley is their leader. Once when Greg and Rowley stepped